…until you’ve had it like this. do yourself a favor and get the freshet pasta ever. like right from a pasta maker. you can even grill up some chicken to add (like we did).
yum. i’m hungry all over again.
what you need:
- 1/2 cup sweet butter (yes, really…a whole stick. i didn’t say this was the healthiest)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups heavy cream (again – didn’t say it was healthy)
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 12oz FRESH pasta
what you do:
- melt butter in large saucepan over medium-low heat
- add the garlic, cream & pepper and bring mixture to a simmer – stirring often
- add the parmesan cheese and simmer 8-10 mins – until thick & smooth
- using fresh pasta, it only needs to boil a few minutes. do it now.
- add mozzarella and stir until melted and smooth – STIR FREQUENTLY
- remove from heat – plate & devour.
make it make it make it. its delish.